The World AI Cannes Festival takes place in Cannes every year. To know everything about this international festival of Artificial Intelligence, the program and the events, follow the guide!
What is the World AI Cannes event?
The World AI Cannes Festival is an event born from the desire to bring together all the actors of artificial intelligence with professionals and the general public. It takes place in the prestigious Palais des Festivals et des Congrès in Cannes.
During these three days are organized events and meetings with speakers from around the world. Participants are invited to discover what impact artificial intelligence has on our lives, how it influences our habits and behaviors. This is a great opportunity for companies to network with AI (Artificial Intelligence) players and understand how to apply these ideas and concrete applications to their company to get the most out of it.
What is the program of the event?
The exhibition gathers on 9000m2 the elite of the AI players. More than 150 specialized companies will present the latest solutions and services needed to implement artificial intelligence in your company. Come and discover their stands, fun workshops and thematic pavilions!
The exhibition is developed on five distinct spaces reflecting the applications of artificial intelligence:
- beauty/luxury/health/wellness: demonstrations, booths of tomorrow’s industry players.
- sports: 140m2 of space dedicated to AI advances in sports.
- human resources: how to use artificial intelligence for recruitment: conferences, stands, network.
- art and culture: numerous artists, a virtual black box, shows, music
- environment: innovative solutions for agriculture, energy and mobility.
Numerous events are organized for the general public as well as for professionals, with more than 200 highly qualified speakers and conferences on themes as varied as cinema, ecology, ethics, technology…
How to participate in the leading event of artificial intelligence?
To participate to this AI event, you just have to take your Pass online for individuals and professionals.
You can attend the festival on site in Cannes, an excellent opportunity to meet the actors of the AI world, to discover the workshops and animations proposed. But you can also attend remotely: the conferences are broadcasted online and all the companies are also present on the web, reachable by video calls or live chat.
Who can attend the event? (Business day and open day)
The first two days, are dedicated to professionals only. They can discover AI through an exhibition, by attending conferences and by participating in various workshops and demonstrations.
On the last day, the general public will be welcomed for a fun and educational immersion in the culture and universe of AI.
Reserve your Pass for the event
To book your Pass, nothing could be easier: go to the dedicated website: https://www.worldaicannes.com/en/register and buy your ticket online. Also, you will have all the information about the event on the website !
Several rates are available:
- Free: (onsite or online) the AI Product and Innovation Explorers Pass. It gives access to the entire exhibition space, the startup zone and the workshops.
- Full Pass: starting at 620€, this is the ideal pass for knowledge experts. It gives access to all conference themes (keynotes, panels, workshops) as well as to the entire exhibition and the startup zone.
- Executive Pass: starting at 1220€, this pass is reserved for high-level decision-makers and participants who want an enriched experience to expand their network (exclusive exhibition and networking events).
- Online Full Pass: at 850€, if you can’t come in person, enjoy the event virtually. Gives access to all conferences as well as to the online exhibition.
Take advantage of the event to attend conferences on AI
Come and attend the numerous conferences proposed by the World AI Cannes. These conferences will address three main themes: society and artificial intelligence, AI strategy and technology, and AI applications. Speakers from all over the world bring their solutions for AI to transform our lives and our work, while questioning the necessary barriers to its application so that the world does not get overtaken by this new technology.
Understanding artificial intelligence and its applications is now a necessity, as a company in order to implement it on a daily basis, or as an individual in order to better understand it. See you in Cannes to learn more about AI!